5 March 2007

Who Shot JR?

I have no idea I was quite drunk - Dallas style.

It was my big birthday party at the weekend and I dressed up as 1980'S Dallas power dresser - looking more like a rather naff R&B star. I think the most shocking thing was that people though my outrageous wig (well I thought so0 was actually my real hair...AND thought I really suited it. I give up. There was copious amounts of food, some murdering action, and a lot of booze. Food was great (Loads of salad things, Chicken sweet and sour, Chilli and Veg Stroganoff) courtesy of the hotel and then I stayed up till 3am with two great friends after drinking champagne. I could get used to this life.


Everybody was very glam at the party and all the men looked rather swish. D looked particularly yum. My best mate looked like Pam Ewing (Dad thinks she makes a great red head) but I suspect there was definately a slant towards the Beverley Hills Hillbillies!
Now there are a squillion lovely cards and presents, a half completed pile of thank you notes and a boyfriend to schmooze all at my place. Great! Pictures to be posted soon.....

No comments: