3 April 2006

Looking Back ....

Sometime you look back and think 'oh yeah, I remember that'. I do that a lot - I remember sounds and senses, people and places - sometimes living in the past can do that - you think it is all so much better!

I listen to Laura's diary on Radio one in the evenings and I found a few diaries of my own the other day - it's brilliant reading back and remembering all the adventures you have had and how life events were so important to you and, you-centric when you were 17! Do we lose that as we get older? I suppose we do. I have looked back today at some of my past blogs - I rememeber looking out at the sea as I wrote one of them, I remember the strength of my promise to stop buying cook books as I indicated in my first ever entry and I remember the joy of passing my test! Funny what you recall and all the sights, sounds and smells. I often wonder if my friends remember the same things and how! I am also conscious that by having a life online I a more exposed and will always watch what I say and think. >

No comments: